VOIZE ACADEMY OF
Terms and Conditions:
- VOIZE instructors reserve the right to discontinue a lesson if a student is not well enough to sing.
- Lesson fees are non-transferable.
- Lesson time lost due to late arrival of student will not be made up.
- All centre policies, including the 48hrs cancellation and rescheduling policies apply to all students regardless of their payment plan. There are no refunds for missed lessons.
- Payments may be made by cash or cheque made payable to “VOIZE ENTERTAINMENT” at the centre. We do not accept credit card payment at the centre.
- We do not require any minimum purchase. Students can choose to pay by the lesson but all lesson fee must be paid in full 2 days prior to the scheduled lesson. Please do not ask the teacher to delay the receipt of your payment as they still have to cover the cost of the studio space hire.
- Each block booking with a discount must be paid in full at the time of the first lesson in a series; otherwise, the per-lesson rates apply.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies
- Regardless of circumstances, the full rate will be charged for all lessons cancelled / rescheduled with less than 48hrs notice prior to the scheduled time.
- Students who regularly cancel / rescheduled lessons will be moved off of the weekly calendar and put on the cancellation waiting list.
Typhoon and Rainstorm Policies
- All classes / courses will be suspended or postponed when Typhoon Signal No. 8 / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or above is hoisted. If this takes place within the normal opening hours of the Centre, all classes / courses will be suspended and postponed immediately. If, however, the Typhoon Signal No. 8 / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is lowered at or before 6 p.m., all classes / courses will resume as scheduled 2 hours after the announcement declared by the Hong Kong Observatory; otherwise if the Typhoon Signal No. 8 / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is lowered after 6 p.m., all classes / courses will be suspended and postponed.
- All arrangements are subject to the corresponding instructor’s availability and condition. The Centre will announce the details for further arrangement.